Invisalign: An Indiscreet Way to Straighter Teeth and a Healthier Smile
When you are uncomfortable with your smile, it can have a negative effect on your self-esteem as well as your day-to-day life. It is common for kids to visit our Hi Tech Dental Care dentist in Las Vegas to determine if they need braces, but many adults avoid going to the best dentist in Las Vegas out of fear of needing braces. The good news is, Hi Tech Dental Care has made it possible for adults to correct misaligned teeth without wearing traditional metal straighteners. Invisalign is device used to correct misaligned teeth in adults, without the weight of metal and the embarrassment of wearing a metal device.
Benefits of Invisalign
Once you are fit for an Invisalign teeth straightening system, it is virtually impossible to detect you have them on your teeth. The Invisalign teeth straightening system is recommended by the dentists at Hi Tech Dental Care dentist for a number or reasons.
- It is much easier to brush and floss your teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, the device is removable.
- Wearing the device reduces the risk of tooth decay and various gum diseases, when you practice proper oral health care because you can remove the straightening trays to brush after meals.
- Invisalign trays can be removed and you can brush after meals, you are not limited to the type of foods you can eat.
- The Invisalign straightening system will help correct misaligned teeth as well as cross bites.
- Discoloration can be treated while wearing the device, because it can also be used as a whitening tray.
- The Invisalign straightening systems is virtually invisible.
The alignment process first requires you to have a consultation with the best dentists in Las Vegas at Hi Tech Dental Care to determine if you are a good candidate for the device. Part of your examination will include taking 3D images of your teeth in order to custom make your custom alignment brace. The aligners will change typically about every 4 to 6 weeks. Each time the aligners are changed, they will be tighter in order to gradually treat your dental problem. The total length of time worn varies, depending on the severity of the problem being treated.
If you are fed up with your bite and/or a gap in your teeth, contact Dr. Kayla Mai at Hi Tech Dental Care at (702) 233-5551 to schedule an appointment for your consultation and to learn how you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, with the many benefits provided by Invisalign.