Emergency Dental Care Las Vegas
Most Common Reasons to Seek Emergency Dental Care in Las Vegas
Regular dental visits at Hi Tech Dental Care in Las Vegas will allow your dentist to diagnose and treat dental problems before they become painful and/or severe. However, even with the best oral health, dental emergencies happen when you least expect them. At Hi Tech Dental Care we have a guarantee, if you are at our office by 10am you are guaranteed to receive dental care. Tooth pain is probably one of the worst pains we can experience and the most common dental emergency in Las Vegas.
As Las Vegas Dentists, We at Hi Tech Dental Care understand this and we can help you get out of tooth pain. If you have had an injury to your mouth, teeth or jaw, you need to see an emergency dentist at Hi Tech Dental Care in Las Vegas right away. Putting off treatment for dental emergencies may create the need for more extensive and expensive treatment later on. So, whether you have lost a filling, have a severe toothache or have broken a tooth, do not put off getting dental treatment. Give us a call at Hi Tech Dental Care.
Most Common Dental Emergencies
Pain in your mouth or jaw is your body’s signal that something is wrong and it’s time to seek treatment. Here are some of the most common reasons to seek immediate treatment from your Hi Tech Dental Care dentist in Las Vegas and what to do until you get the dentist office:
- Broken tooth-if you experience a broken tooth, save any pieces of the broken tooth that you can find and rinse your mouth out with warm water. If there is swelling, apply a cold compress to the area to reduce the pain and swelling until you can be seen by your Hi Tech Dental Care emergency dentist in Las Vegas.
- Broken implant-if your dental implant has been chipped or broken, contact us as soon as possible. If the entire cap has broken off, make sure to save it and bring it with you when you see us.
- Knocked out tooth-Contact Hi Tech Dental Care immediately and if possible, rinse the tooth, put it in the socket and hold it in place or put it in a sealed plastic bag of milk, until you get to the dentist office.
- Object stuck in a tooth-if you are able, carefully remove the object with dental floss. If you cannot remove the object, contact Hi Tech Dental Care right away.
- Lost dental crown or dental filling-seal the area of a lost filling with over-the-counter tooth cement or a piece of sugarless gum and avoid eating or drinking anything until you talk with our dentist. With the technology we have at Hi Tech Dental Care, our crown may be able to be saved, so bring it to the dentist with you.
- Dental abscess-if you have a pimple-like swelling on your gums, it may be a dental abscess. An abscess can be painful, so rinse with salt water to help relieve the pain and immediately contact your Hi Tech Dental Care dentist in Las Vegas. If not treated quickly, a dental abscess can lead to a serious infection.
- Toothache-first clean the tooth with dental floss to make sure the pain isn’t due to food stuck in the tooth. After flossing, rinse your mouth out with warm water and if the pain persists, contact us.
For a dental emergency please contact us at Hi Tech Dental Care at (702) 233-5551. We are available to help you with dental emergencies and any other dental issues, including sedation dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, root canal therapy and more. We are also one of a handful of dentist offices in Las Vegas open on Sunday as well!